Saturday, June 13, 2009

WOW!


Ok I am going to give this new Blog site thingy a shot. {smiles}


Not much to say as of yet except that I am making a test blog. I am sure it won't take m elong to get this site all figured out. Yay!


I have a blog site on Myspace.com/montanaladygolfer Feel free to take a peek at thaose blogs. {smiles}


I am about to attempt to insert a pic to this blog...wish me luck! {grinz}



Well, here goes...Oh wow, look my pic worked except it is above...see it up there? Ha! yaya, ok whatever..its a good start. hehe!
Ok now I will post this thing and see how it goes...
Peace

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I left Myspace and now I regret it because I miss all the great bloggers I had gotten to know there.

    Ya, the picture thing is a little annoying. You have to drag the pic down to where you want it to be. Still trying to figure it out.

    Good to hear from you *HUGS!*

    ReplyDelete